Need a Speaker for Your Event?
We offer keynote presentations, public speaking, lectures, panels, and plenary sessions on topics related to cultural humility/DEI.
Allied Path Speakers Series
The Allied Path Speaker’s Series is a visiting speakers and coaching series. We work with you to offer a series of professional development opportunities to meet your institutional equity and cultural humility goals. We also offer annual curated speaker series in addition to co-creating client-requested series.
Whether you would like a specialized or individually curated speakers’ series, our team will work with you to identify which of our training associates can provide the best workshops and coaching combination to help you move forward with internalizing and institutionalizing the core concepts. We begin with a needs assessment, which informs our curriculum and coaching design.
Our sessions are meticulously planned to meet your needs and to maximize the equity-centered adult learning experience. We know that your time is valuable, so our commitment is to provide high-quality, information-rich, and interactive sessions, while taking up the least amount of your time possible. Once we confirm the topics, all you have to do is arrange the logistics; we will do the rest!
- Cultural Humility Principles and Practices
- All-in for Equity
- Intersectional Gendered Marginalization Awareness
- The Caring and Person-Centered Workplace
- Integrating Ethnic Studies
- Authentic Communication Through Calling-In Dialogue
- True Community & Belonging
- Equity Strong: Leading for Equity During Times of Crisis and Resistance
- Cultural Humility, Equity, and Public Health
Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation and that is an act of political warfare.